Kurulus Osman Episode 15 with Urdu Subtitles

Kurulus osman Episdoe 15 with Urdu Subtitles.


Kurumus Osman Episode 14 Review
  Establishment Osman tells Dundar Bey Osman in Chapter 14, Did you lose your breath while chasing the Liberty fire? I swear, I will execute Dundar Bey! What is this? Osman Bey, after you belong to me? Did you think Genghis Khan could get his blessed relics from me? Let's go! Rush! If anything happens to this Hatun, I can't save you from the rage of Balgay. Yes, Cerkutay. Take him to Balgay without waving. You will come with me, we have half work. Mr. Osman! Mr. Dundar! You made a deal with the Mongols for my father's fur! You betrayed your son Batur! enough Osman. Enou have done everything because of your childhood. You will pay for this, not Kay. You will burn in the rising fire you put. I will turn my father's tent into a cemetery for you. Wolves with wolves. Coyotes with coyotes. Coyotes speak. This tribe will follow the rules of Genghis Khan, not the Oguz morality, until the wolves stop. You won't live long enough to punish the traitors.



  Establishment Osman Chapter 14, Osman Bey. Commander Balgay. - Then Kongar. Die Osman. Either shahada or freedom. Die. Stop. -Die Osman. I brought the message of Geyhatu Han to bring the law back to him. I managed to get the laws of Genghis Khan from Osman. The laws are my gift to Geyhatu. And the holy dagger. Geyhatu will reward you for this victory. Don't worry, Balgay. Osman? Yes. God, don't let me die in the hands of enemies. Give me death with shahada. Osman Bey captured Geyhatu. No. We will take him to Konya. Soldiers. Get Osman Bey in the car. Cauterize your wound. Nobody will approach him. Balgay. Come in. I brought news from Geyhatu. Stop! You are now Sancak Bey. Commander Balgay decided that. You cannot decide anything without the consent of Geyhatu. But if Balgay puts you in position, he must be right.



  Organization Osman I thought you were a man in Chapter 14, but you have a snake in your heart. Shame on you Batur. You upset the Kayi tribe with your betrayal. Mr. Bamsi. AbdurRahman Ghazi. Osman thought you were your brother. He sacrificed himself for you. Shame on my efforts to you. Watch your tongue, Hatun. Do you think my son is alone? You make decisions without listening. I did everything. Brain. Sanjak Bey, whom you do not like and do not oppose. Do you hear what you're saying, Dundar Bey? I do. Yes. Why do you think Cone came here, Bamsi? Who arranged this game? Who survived these jackals? Me. I informed the Governor of Konya. I made the dogs enemies. Now. Balgay will be upset and there will be a power fire between them.

  Who was AbdulRahman Ghazi | The Real History of Abdul Rahman Alp

  In the Chapter 14 of the institution, will Osman, in the name of God, live? Tell me, right? I don't know, I did my best. Allah decides. You're not good. Come, lie down. Those cruel dogs. you will have the worst death. Mom. it's the light of my eye. Don't let him die. Save him. save him. God help your servant. Bismillahirrahmanirrahim. It should be / M. Like Salamun Aleykum and Rahmetullah. He owns everything. You know everything. You are strong. You have real power. My God. Your hope is hopeless. It's not just invaders and cruel. he also invaded fitna and faction hearts. We forgot the strongest link. We have forgotten what the Muslim brotherhood is. We have lost our trust in each other. We have been defeated by our ambitions and selves. O my Lord who knows everything. Wash the dirt in our hearts with the divine light of Islam. Lighten us. Let's be careful against the infidels and the devil's games. Let us be one of those who follow Sirat-i Mustaqim (Straight Path). Let's be one of those who follow the right path and die as a martyr in this way. My God. For the sake of your name, AL-FATTAH (Opener, Judge) enlightens our darkness. Let's beat the infidels. Bring us to the Muslims who are waiting for hope, the poor who are waiting for news.

  Establishment Osman Chapter 14, Göktuğ. My brother. You are my brother. Brother. I Put It. Your brother is put. Did you think I was a baby? Does Kongar believe in this game? Who forgot our father, executed by the Mongols? I'm Mongolian. My family died by fighting. Göktuğ. They took their soul and mind. How can you forget this sign? Our destroyed tribe, Göktuğ? How? Father. Thread. Göktuğ. Bey. -Father. I'm Mongolian. Mongolian. Let's say you forgot this birthmark, our grandfather. and executed mother. Did you forget your heart, did you forget the words of Allah? and our Prophet (saas), whom we swore to die? Tell me, Goktug.

  Organization Osman Chapter 14, Do you know the death of those who damaged Kayış? You'll learn. You were warriors in the steppes, and you are the same in Söğüt. Your hair has changed. but your character is still the same. Now we have blood in our teeth, Cerkutay. Osman will do this even if I cannot take his life. You are all going to die. -Assalam Alaykum. -Alaykum Esselam. -Assalam Alaykum, Sheikh. -Alaykum Esselam. I brought the greetings of Osman Bey. Salvador. Traitor dog. Play it all. It's hard to be Turkish, Sophia. You are facing brutality for the poor. It is harder not to be a Turk. Because you are facing the Turks. We will consume you. Shut up. Inform everyone. Even if the world comes to us, it doesn't matter. The war of Osman started. Allahu akbar. (Allah is the greatest)

  What will Osman do to save his tribe? What will he do with Kongar and Sophia? What is Balgay's next evil plan? Will the brothers be announced to Osman and the
 Alps, right? All these questions and more.

Kurulus osman Episdoe 15 with Urdu Subtitles

Post a Comment

  1. NOC Form for Passport for Government Employees Pakistan will be brought back as well, the sources said.
    Those rendered unemployed and labourers will be brought in the first phase, they had added.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice article. I really like this article very much. And really very impressed by your hard work on this article. Keep it up and keep sharing this type of article with us.
    mailbird pro torrent
    drmare crack
    bluebeam serial number and product key crack
    media monkey torrent
    ummy video downloader crack

    ReplyDelete