Kurulus Osman Full Episode 13 with Urdu Subtitles

Enjoy this A Episode 13 Tukish historical Drama series by Osmana Urdu Subtitle Episode by Makki Tv Are they really? I do not think. They really are. God, they're the same. I walk in the dark ... I lost my shadow. - If you brush your enemies with their teeth, you will lose your friends. The sheep captured the skin of my ancestors ... If you declare independence, you will lose your voice. My pains are many See, tricks are trick Betrayal is treason where I see it. My heart is burning My soul hurts. , It will be very soon, the Ottoman - pressure will end ... A new resurrection will begin in time. Don't just sleep, son. When something happened to Oğuz, it happened in bed. Wake up, son. Go back to life. Go back to life, son. When something happened to Oğuz, it happened in bed. Whatever the misery and torment I caused to my great brave grandfather Uthman and his generation, they are because of you. Death for you. Take it and give it to you Hear the sound of the trumpet made of clay and iron in your castle. Accept your childhood gift. In the service of Genghis Khan - What I learned increased your blooming. My victim's tears flowed into the Bubadim Channel ... And honor our souls. His fame was given .. now .. I present you Osman for Arlick Khan. Wake up, son, Usman. Well, brother, brother? Well, Shaa Allah ... we are dreaming in a dream. There are two to four conspiracies in the plot. We are ready, sir. Act your journey as Order. There should be no mistake - the power we gave Balgai to save the tribe. This deposit should now be withdrawn. Now these Mongols will know what the loss really is. Balgai will be buried in their dreams. Exactly ... In the name of God, the infidels will have to be afraid ... When they become wolves, there will be great tricks against the oppressors. It will have to be cut to be smart and bring the system to the world. It is very beautiful .. Or Allah. Very good. The Truth of God - The Endless God - The Truth of God - The Endless God - Preparations are about to be completed, Bulagai. Do you want anything else? I would like to see who the chefs of the Mongols come and have the Happy Sections of Genghis Khan. Who is the ruler? So kneel in front of the bucket - when the Trustees approach you and the Mongolian chiefs will find their loyalty to their hands. Then the anger of Mount Gigatu will increase. You will be the enemy, Balagai. The enemy of bullying will have to find a strong friend for himself. I am the new ruler ... My army has commanders on the way. Very soon, this issue will be discussed only in Constantinople. Also, everything is wasted. Kai nation was destroyed. Every woman was like dust. Stupid loser ۔الل۔… What are the conditions in Soghut? Balgai went from Soghut. I heard you were throwing the tent in an unknown place ... No other tent can be set up in this area except my Abu Jan. Whoever settles down, I will make his grave in the shade ... like a castle. There is bleeding. They're wasting their wealth. What do you want? I want to buy food for your baby, sir. The great chiefs of the Mongols will come. Balgai will be a great invitation tonight ... Food for puppies will also take us. You understand, Conor? If you order, melt the mountains, sir. I will remove it all and put it in your footsteps. If any mistakes are made, everything will be ruined. Well done guys. Very good .. Very good .. Why is Qai Sardar's wife in front of me? Big Bang. I want to say something ... Speak, speak, but carefully. When your soul rises to heaven, you will know your death ... Come for my son. He left the tribe ... You are my last hope. What should I do with your son? With my son Usman. He will compete with Usman. Do not drink, chew, chew my son's blood and put your head in front of wild animals, come to say. So what do I get in return? Usman and Adibali ... I made promises - Would you like to meet your son to give me my things? The person who gives his mind without thinking. You should not cry when your tongue is not scratched. The smart woman knows exactly who promised loyalty. My strength is with you Now go and find out what I want to know. If he cheats on…, then pull the batter off the bones, I will put it in front of the animals. Don't worry .. Venus will be loyal to you. Dogs caught with mules are starting to push - Send news immediately Your husband is coming to visit me. Now our master deserves a gift. Where's your mom, daughter? Look for the plants to be treated. Is it time to collect? You know Amy you can't fight more than yourself If you and I can't hear your cat, tell the flowers. This is an excuse to collect. What do they want to say? You had a bad case with Amy, Dad. Don't worry, my daughter, your mom, old-fashioned, will not break fast. No, don't say that. You broke your heart You searched for an exiled woman and her brother Brave How long did you forget Father? The headman of the headman is big, and the headman's tent is full. Nothing to worry about anyone coming to live. Don't worry about yourself. Eat the food .. Very good ... You think it should go down my throat...


Kurulus Osman Episode 13 with Urdu Subtite

Post a Comment

  1. Normal blood sugar levels chart Officials have said they plan to carry out virus tests on 46,000 residents in the area. More than 10,000 people have been tested already.

    Several cities have warned residents not to travel to Beijing.

    Authorities are also stepping up efforts to trace people who have visited the Xinfadi market, with companies and neighbourhood communities messaging staff and residents to ask about their recent movements.

    ReplyDelete